PDA

View Full Version : Changing Scrollbar color

badong
02-23-2005, 05:40 AM
I am trying to change the scrollbar of my index.php page but were not able to do that. I tried to use the script that was usually used in HTML pages but that does not seem to work. Can somebody help me out in here.

Still a newbie and hope that you will understand if my question is stupid :)

thanks

ddadmin
02-23-2005, 07:05 AM
Well it should definitely work, but only in IE5.5+. What's the URL to the page in question?

badong
02-23-2005, 09:34 AM
thanks for the reply admin, here's the page I am trying to modify the scrollbar,

http://www.juansalvador.ibsz.com/guestbook/index.php

badong
02-25-2005, 12:06 AM
anybody? thanks

badong
03-02-2005, 06:25 AM
can I get any help here, thanks a lot

jscheuer1
03-08-2005, 06:01 AM
I tried viewing your page but, it won't come up in my browser, neither will the base address, maybe you are working on it. Anyways, since I couldn't view it, I'll guess it is PHPlist or something similar. I just configured a PHP list for a site I master. The settings for the scrollbar are in the style sheet as are a bunch of other things I wanted to change. Since the host has yet to get back to me on letting me access that file, I simply changed this (using administrator access to PHP) in the header for the page:

<link href="style/phplist.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet">

to point to a style sheet I do control, there I've made all the modifications I wanted.

TheBigT
03-10-2005, 03:39 AM
One thing is it might already be changed but you can not see it because you are viewing your webpage with a browser like Firefox which doesn't display custom scrollers.