PDA

View Full Version : Switch Menu

amvmendoza
02-22-2005, 11:19 PM
I've tried looking into the forum and could not find any answer to my question so I truly hope I did not miss it and created a double thread.

I was wondering if someone can help me out with the persistence code.

Using your example, when I click on the FAQ/Help Title and then click on the submenu Usage Terms...i still want the expanded FAQ/Help viewable when i go to the submenu Usage Terms page I have clicked on so the users know that I am on that particular FAQ/Help Title. How do I go about doing that.

I hope i have written the problem clearly. Thanks.

ddadmin
02-24-2005, 05:16 PM

The persistence feature for Switch Menu was recently updated to include support for site wide persistence. The line:

var persisttype="sitewide" //enter "sitewide" for menu to persist across site, "local" for this page only

controls this. If you're using an older version of this script, simply update the code to use the new one instead.

arthurpwiggle
03-04-2005, 08:42 PM
I can't get the statwide persistence to work with the script you just mentioned. I'm using an SSI for the menu code so I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. Any help?

xtravagance
10-16-2008, 09:30 AM
I canīt get the persistance to work either, I have the menu in an include file (same menu all over)across my website and it closes everytime I shift page.

How to solve this ?
URL : www.stadin.se ( in swedish)

Anyone??

xtravagance
10-17-2008, 09:30 PM
A little bump (sorry)