View Full Version : AnyLink Drop Down Menu broken after correcting menu

02-28-2007, 07:14 AM
1) Script Title: AnyLink Drop Down Menu

2) Script URL (on DD):

3) Describe problem: This was working fine. I changed one of the dropdown links in the js file and then did a find replace and changed the link at the bottom links of all pages. Since then the dropdowns are not working. I trashed the library file. I duplicated the entire site and replaced the js and style coding, and still nothing works. No dropdowns are appearing. Any guesses as to why would be very helpful. The client wants to be live ASAP and I've spent 4 hours debugging to no avail. Need some fresh eyes...

Problem Site link:http://www.designmotif.com/RK/


02-28-2007, 07:50 AM
Inside your dropdown.js, there is an inadvertant line break here:

menu2[1]='<a href="reading_writing.html">Reading and

Remove the line break after "and".

02-28-2007, 10:02 AM
Thank you so much. I saw the error immediately when I opened it. Can't believe I looked over that again and again. I and I paid special attention because that was the edited area. Whew!

Thanks so much. You're great!