PDA

View Full Version : Image Thumbnail Viewer II - problem with number of dynaload areas

purplerose
02-21-2005, 06:53 AM
I have been using this script for some time now, never had a problem until now, when I tried to add a dynaload area 7, 8, and 9, it is not working on them, is there a maximum number of dynaload areas that you can have, did not see this information on the scripts page. If there is a maximum number you can have, is there a way to modify the script to add more, or is there a comparable script here somewhere that will allow for more? Thanks for your help!!

purplerose
02-21-2005, 07:02 AM
Ok, never mind, must have been having a major blonde moment :::smile::: obviously there is no limit, I just forgot to put the new dynaload number in one place, just goes to show you that cut and paste sometimes is not the easiest way :::smile:::

trae
02-22-2005, 06:58 PM
Dear Purplerose,
I too have been using this code successfully (I am a clueless when it comes to code) until now. The images I want to view through this are quite large and 'center' in the code is not really where I want to view them. You mention dynaload areas in your thread, please can you explain what this is and how I can use it to determine the placement of the full size picture on the screen. Sorry if this is a naff question, but could really use some help
thanks
Trae
:o