PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Flash intro

sharkey2004
02-27-2007, 03:21 PM
Hi this is my first post and already im begging. I have just purchased a domain name and a host for my new website www.sharkeyshounds.co.uk is it possible that one of you experts out their can make me a flash intro for my site. Basically it is a website where i want people to be able to have a look at my Dogs and detail of their pedigree's and a photo album. I would like something a bit flashy using the words "sharkeys Hounds" if possible. This is for personal use and not for commercial.

Thanks

BLiZZaRD
02-27-2007, 09:02 PM
I can try to work on something, not sure or a time line though. Maybe later today :)

<EDIT> Not to big on little dogs (although I do like 13" Beagles) but your Weimaraner is a very nice looking specimen. :) </EDIT>

BLiZZaRD
02-28-2007, 04:18 AM
Okay, I am not sure if it is what you are looking for, but you really didn't specify.

you can view it in action here (http://cleverwasteoftime.com/blizzcorner/sharkintro.html)

if you like it the zip file is attached.

Enjoy.

OH! And any feedback (from anyone) is welcome, this is only my second intro done ever (and we all remember how well the first turned out :D )

hazardis
03-01-2007, 03:55 AM
Hey man,

Just a bit of feed back for you. A simple improvment would be to have it starting of screen. Another simple one would be to seperate the blue background from the lettering and animate seperatley just to add a bit of interest to it.

Looks cool though.

Cheers

BLiZZaRD
03-01-2007, 06:16 PM
Thanks for that info. Yes when I first started I had many ideas, including sound, and dog teeth, and many many others. But I wasn't sure of what the OP wanted exactly, so I kept it small, simple and short (time wise).

I am working on a very complex(ish) one for one of my sites though, maybe I will post it for feedback when I get closer to completion.