PDA

View Full Version : DHTML Window widget and coldfusion

llwalker
02-23-2007, 04:58 PM
1) Script Title: DHTML Window widget 1.01

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex8/dhtmlwindow/index.htm

3) Describe problem:
I am using the Div call for the script.
I am using coldfusion to pull data for an online agenda. I have placed my coldfusion output code in the <div> container.

<strong>Session Description</strong>
<hr><br>

<font color="##003946">#rereplace(speakers.description," ","<li>", "ALL")#</font><br>

<hr>
<h1>Speakers</h1><br>
<cfset variables.biofile = "#speakers.st_id#.pdf">

<!--- check to see if the speaker was unregistered or not, if so the quantity will be zero for this product--->

<cfif #SPEAKERS.quantity_ordered# EQ 1.0>

<cfloop query="speakers">
&nbsp;&nbsp;<strong>#speakers.full_name#</strong>

<cfif #speakers.title# is not ""><strong>- #speakers.title#</strong></cfif>
<br><cfif #speakers.company# is not "">&nbsp;&nbsp; - <i><font size="2" color="##1D5C42">#speakers.company#</font></i><br></cfif>
</cfloop>
<cfelse>
</cfif>
</i></font>

If i just use plain text within the div tag, the text displays when the window appears, but the output for the coldfusion tags are empty.

Any thoughts for how to get the cf data top display in this tag?
:eek:

ddadmin
02-24-2007, 04:50 AM
Is your page ColdFusion enabled? Verify that the DIV contents are being parsed by viewing source- the div may be hidden on the page, but the coldfusion tags should be populated correctly when you view source.

llwalker
02-26-2007, 12:51 PM
yes, my page is cf enabled. All of the content is contained withing a cfoutput tag.
When viewing the source, I cannot see the output from the cf tags at all.

llwalker
02-26-2007, 01:45 PM
Update on my previous posting.
I can see the output when viewing the source, but when I click on the link to open the window, the cfoutput is not visible. This is my link code.
<a href="##" onClick="divwin=dhtmlwindow.open('divbox', 'div', 'somediv', '#title#', 'width=450px,height=300px,left=200px,top=200px,resize=1,scrolling=1'); return false">

FYI, note that the TITLE shows up fine, but this link is after the end of the div tag </div>:rolleyes:

ddadmin
02-27-2007, 07:54 AM
Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script so we can check it out.