PDA

View Full Version : Java script suggestions

vaibhav24in
02-17-2007, 09:58 AM
I am new coder. I have just learning java script. I want suggetions from all of you what sort of project should I work. Gimme some project to start....:)

jscheuer1
02-17-2007, 04:19 PM
It really depends upon what you know. The most basic sort of project would be to cause an alert to fire on page load or onclick of an element.

Intermediate projects could involve hiding and revealing text or images or applying special effects like fading or scrolling to them.

An advanced project could be designing a slide show or menu system.

tech_support
02-18-2007, 05:01 AM
"Hello World"

pcbrainbuster
02-18-2007, 05:55 AM
I am also like you, a new JAVASCRIPT coder :),

Well I simply recommend that you just learn something and keep making your own tests at your self which will make you feel king of da wurld if you actually succeed - lol - but the thing is if you don't succeed it will make you wanna cry on da inside...

Trust me i go through that every day.

vaibhav24in
02-18-2007, 11:07 AM
I am also like you, a new JAVASCRIPT coder :),

Well I simply recommend that you just learn something and keep making your own tests at your self which will make you feel king of da wurld if you actually succeed - lol - but the thing is if you don't succeed it will make you wanna cry on da inside...

Trust me i go through that every day.
Lol... you are right but after sucession it really makes us good

pcbrainbuster
02-18-2007, 09:29 PM
Yup :)

mburt
02-18-2007, 09:31 PM
Iterate through an array, display contents with a for-loop and document.write. :) Go for it.