PDA

View Full Version : Pop-up menu working fine, but now images go stack up vertical, instead of horizontal.

getpaidceo
02-10-2007, 10:11 AM
Hello,

I created a menu in Firework 8 and then imported it, into dreamweaver 8. The menu works fine, but now I have a problem with the images on the page. All the <tags> that have multiple images or images and text, will stack vertically like the menu does. I am assuming something in the javascript that was installed with the menu is telling the <tags> to take the properties of the menu, which is a vertical menu.

I didn’t have a problem with my site until I installed the menu.
http://www.getpaidceo.com/members/pts/contest.php
If you look at the cashback shopping images, they stack vertically when they are supposed to go horizontal. Any help would be appreciated.

getpaidceo

getpaidceo
02-11-2007, 03:35 AM
Ok, I did some testing and it looks like its something in the .css file fireworks created when coding the menu that's causing the rest of the images to go vertical instead of horizontal. I'm thinking its something in .css file thats overwriting all the <div> properties on the page. I need this .css file to only apply to the menu <tags>. Can someone tell me what to look for or if I'm heading in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

getpaidceo

getpaidceo
02-11-2007, 04:54 AM
I found what was causing the image problem. When Firework created the .css fill for the menu, it a added a styleto the .css for a firefox and netscape bug. I removed this file and eveything is fine now. I'm using IE 6 by the way. I downloaded firefox to see if I would have the problem with the file gone, but everything is fine. Firefox must of found a fix for the bug. I'm having another problem with the <div>'s after installing the menu, but I'll post this in another catagory since it's a .css issue.