PDA

View Full Version : Problem with AnyLink Drop Down Menu

forsakenlegend
01-22-2007, 11:18 AM
1) Script Title: Problem with AnyLink Drop Down Menu

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/dropmenuindex.htm

3) Describe problem:

I am having a problem with the script, i am using Images instead of ordinary text , and i have inserted the code into the tags. However when i view it in any other browser in firefox, it does not drop down the menu. It work's perfectly in IE6 , but it doesn't work in Firefox. Ordinary Text links work fine in both browsers, but using an Image instead of a text link for the drop down does not work.

Here is the URL of my website of where the problem is happening. Http://www.forsakenlegend.net/

At the top of the page you shall see some images, Oekaki , Forums etc. They do not drop down any menu in Firefox , however they do in IE

Can anyone help ????

Help would be gladly appreciated.

ddadmin
01-23-2007, 12:46 PM
I just tested the page in FF 1.5 and FF2.x, and the menu does drop down for me. What version of FF are you referring to?

forsakenlegend
01-23-2007, 12:49 PM
Oh i fixed something i am not sure what though... :S

By the way i want to include two scripts , one with a rollover image, and i want to use the drop down menu script too.

But it doesn't work properly... i used the oodom something rollover.js from your site. And the hover works however the anylink menu doesn't

could you help me.