PDA

View Full Version : rollover images

Alidad
01-15-2007, 05:47 AM
1) Script Title: bookflip

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex14/bookflip.htm

3) Describe problem: please see the sample dhtml page from http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex14 ,What I am looking for is that they are two images, and instead of flip over, just turn around. let say that i have two images of dog and horse, and when click on that image is turn over not flip over like book, but turn over, and while turn over you see live turn over second of second image just like bookflip. i have tried with this but this one is flip what i look for turn over is that possible to do that!

I hope you can help me that thanks.

yoshi555
01-16-2007, 12:14 AM
try making one it can be the second version:D

djr33
01-16-2007, 12:21 AM
Yoshi, stop posting nonsense.

Alidad, that's a LONG sentence. Break it up into parts and be specific. I think what you mean is if you could just have one half of that slideshow visable and have the upper image rotate off just on top of it, not on the other 'page'/side. I think that is possible, but I am not sure exactly how. Basically, just moving around the numbers for where images show up should do it, but not sure.
some of what you are saying seems to be talking about 3D graphics, so you should realize that isn't possible within Javascript. Faking it like is being done now is what you'll have to settle for. Maybe you aren't asking for this... but I can't really tell.

yoshi555
01-16-2007, 12:23 AM
hes asking wats hes asking for so dont waste a post c'mon just send him some man

Alidad
01-17-2007, 04:49 AM
hi, first of all thanks for your response, but i never want to have 3d background i just want to have one rollover images with out flip.

second things is that i have read that code very very carefully and have change some number but still unsuccesfull.

I would appreication if anyone can help me what line do i need to make change or provide me the sample thanks.

AM

Alidad
01-24-2007, 07:32 PM
I have tried everything i could during last two weeks, still have bad luck. I would appreication if anyone can help me with this code to allow flip over or roll over images from top to down and see live background while role over.

thanks.

AM