View Full Version : What is it called

01-08-2007, 11:47 PM
Hi guys,

I dont know if im writing this in the correct place or not but anyway i have noticed that on some sites which are saved in your address bar, has some text written on the right side ( when you get the dropdown menu).
Wondering what do you call it and how it get it?

Thanks a lot i hope you guys know what im talking about

01-08-2007, 11:52 PM
It's part of the title of the document. Put this line in your <head> of your page.

<title>Title which is loaded into the address bar</title>

01-09-2007, 02:34 AM
Thanks a lot. You guys are great:)