PDA

View Full Version : Mouse trail script

arsalan
01-03-2007, 10:52 AM
hi ...

Ok i am working on my webiste right now www.arsalan786.piczo.com, biology isu. I want to add the mouse cursor which is on this website
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex13/trailer.htm

but i don't understand how to enter this on piczo can anybody help me out plz.. i am new to this fourm

codeexploiter
01-03-2007, 11:10 AM
I don't see any problem to incorporate the Image Trail Script in your site. The steps has been described in the script section itself

1. You need to save each images displayed in the script section (red, gree, blue, etc) into the location where you used to store images for your website.

2. Copy the code snippet from the script section and insert that inside the <body> section of the web page in which you want to incorporate the image trail.

3. Please make sure that the path to the images are correct based on your image storage location.

arsalan
01-03-2007, 11:28 AM
I don't see any problem to incorporate the Image Trail Script in your site. The steps has been described in the script section itself

1. You need to save each images displayed in the script section (red, gree, blue, etc) into the location where you used to store images for your website.

2. Copy the code snippet from the script section and insert that inside the <body> section of the web page in which you want to incorporate the image trail.

3. Please make sure that the path to the images are correct based on your image storage location.

thanks a lot for replying ......now i did the first stepped before posting here.......i right clicked on each image and saved on my desktop so that what i did for the first stepped but the problem that i am having is in the second step i am confused i dont knw what to do like it says to add the code in the body of my website wheres the body these are the options that i have on piczo.........http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/539/zxcwu4.png

codeexploiter
01-03-2007, 11:31 AM
1. Open your web page(s) in a text editor like notepad.

2. Search for <body>

3. Insert the script snippet (image traile script) there save it and view the page.

4. I am not sure from the image you've shown in your post click on page and select the necessary pages in which you want to incorporate the feature insert the code save it.

arsalan
01-03-2007, 11:47 AM
1. Open your web page(s) in a text editor like notepad.

2. Search for <body>

3. Insert the script snippet (image traile script) there save it and view the page.

4. I am not sure from the image you've shown in your post click on page and select the necessary pages in which you want to incorporate the feature insert the code save it.

ok brother i am really following what u saying but still i cant find where to paste the script ...........so is it possible if u can come online on yahoo please try ur best and dont dissappoint me thanks:(

codeexploiter
01-03-2007, 12:02 PM
ok iam available

arsalan
01-03-2007, 12:09 PM
ok iam available

i am online u there

arsalan
01-04-2007, 08:38 AM
hey parkash come online

arsalan
01-04-2007, 08:40 AM
i am facing this huge problem on my website i don't know why? but i hope if some one can help me ... ok my website address is www.arsalan786.piczo.com the problem is this the information that i put on my pages doesn't appear fully , when i open my website ... before the information was coming but now its not like if u browse my address from the internet explorer browser and go on the page brain structure in my website u won't able to gonna see any information after the picture but if u browse the same page on modzilla browser u wil see the information after the picture .. i don't know why is this happening with me on internent explorer ? if any body know wats the problem is please please please try to help me out thnx a lot for all the help guys