PDA

View Full Version : Need Tab Content Script help

stefaneh
01-02-2007, 01:57 PM
1) Script Title: Tab Content Script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/tabcontent.htm

3) Describe problem: I have trouble to make the script work when I add it on a site with a CSS style ****. When a copy as advised in a new clean page it works fine but when I copy the same codes in a site with a CSS style sheet it is not working. It seems then the script cant find the gif files.

Any idea's

Thanks

ddadmin
01-03-2007, 04:36 AM
What's the path to tabcontent.css on your page? In other words, this portion:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="tabcontent.css" />

The images for this script should be placed in the same directory as the above, as any image referenced inside a css file is assumed to be either in the same directory as the css file itself, or relative to it.

stefaneh
01-03-2007, 05:26 AM
Well I am not an expert and I double checked the path from the CSS, is correct and the gif files are in the right place. So I used a clean new page where is works and compared it with the pages from my website and when I removed this line

<meta name="Microsoft Theme" content="twc-table222 0011, default">

out of my "head" it will find the gif files and the tabs are working. Maybe you guys understand it, I don't but its ok it works now.

On that note, I would like to say thank you, you guys are great, the website is great

ddadmin
01-03-2007, 06:57 AM
Hmm that's a Microsoft Frontpage specific tag/ declaration. I may be wrong, but I think what it does is change the paths to most external files referenced on that page to be in a specific "themes" directory. If so, that would explain the issue you're having.