PDA

View Full Version : IE7 (vs) FF- OmniSlideMenu menu

1stbyte
12-27-2006, 04:08 PM
Hi there,

Ah, yes... first of all, I'd like to thank you and to congatulate you for a wanderfull website (dynamicdrive.com). ... Wish you all a happy Christmas and New year! :)

Well, i run a gernan website and im having some problems with the omnySlide menu! I use Firefox for all my needs and this menu looks perfekt in Firefox (i couldnt report till now any bugs or problems .

BUT viewing it on IE7 the meu on the right side just desapear, and the topMemu cannot be placed the way i want (see 91% getting it displayed on the top right side as it perfectly does viewing it with Firefox 2.0.01)

@IE7 both menus (left+top__> as i sad the right menu does not appear) theyre allways open when the side get displayed and it does not if i do this job with Firefox. With Firefox all of them apears closed allways on its place and just can be open when the mouse catch them..

..and another thing : the slideFXmenu, well this one does not appear at all with IE7 but looks to me just great with Firefox!!

Could you please tell me what im doing wrong?? Please Help! Thank you very much

Here some of the parameters i have :

The parameters are looking to me like this:
menu[1] = // INFO: left////
id:'menu1',
fontsize:'100%',
linkheight:22 ,
hdingwidth:210 ,

############

menu[2] = //INFO: Top////
user_defined_stylesheet:false,
user_defined_markup:false,
design_mode:false,
menutop:160,
menuleft:'90%',
keepinview:80,
menuspeed:20,
menupause:500,
d_colspan:3,
allowtransparent:false,
barwidth:20,
wrapbar:true,
hdingwidth:210,
hdingheight:25,
hdingindent:1,
linkheight:20,
linktopad:3,
borderwidth:2,

###########

menu[2] = //INFO: right////

id:'menu3',
bartext:'test3_right',
menupos:'right',
kviewtype:'fixed',
menuItems:[ // REQUIRED!!

jscheuer1
12-28-2006, 03:38 PM
I would need to see your page to help. Can you post a link to it? Some of the parameters set for the top menu seem inappropriate for a top menu but, as I recall, the script is supposed to know that and disregard them. So, as I say, I would need to see the page.