PDA

View Full Version : ajaxtab stopping refresh screen

eth
12-12-2006, 09:37 PM
SOLVED
1) Script Title: Ajax Tabs Content script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...axtabscontent/

3) Describe problem:
not a problem though. When visitor calls the page I have ajaxtabs is on, tabs are seen at the bottom of the page. Visitor scrolls down to see the whole content tabs and the default content are seen. Up to here everything is OK. But when visitor clicks a new tab the page goes to the top and the tabs are again seen at the bottom of the page. This only happens when there is no content below the tabs and if content of a tab is longer verticaly then the others. How can I avoid this?
Thank you

jscheuer1
12-13-2006, 06:01 AM
Unless you've done something to the code of the links not mentioned on the demo page or the script is having problems initializing properly for some reason, it probably has to do with your page's layout.

Could you supply a link to your page?

eth
12-16-2006, 01:21 PM
I have realized the reason: The content of a tab is longer then others and my page content is not long. When a visitor clicks on the tab that has a long content, script places it in to the the div tab and content seen on the screen gets longer. When a click follows the long content with a thinner content than the contentarea gets thinner that screen size changes.