PDA

View Full Version : RSS Display Boxes

Dillbertdabomb
12-07-2006, 03:50 PM
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex18/rssdisplaybox/index.htm

I was wondering if this has the images support that simple pie does, it's pretty neat, it's like the best feature i've seen in one.

ddadmin
12-07-2006, 10:09 PM
This script uses Simplepie on the backend, so everything you can do with Simplepie, you can do in this script. The script merely provides an Ajax interface to the script, so you can easily display RSS feeds on any page, not just php pages. That, plus pagination.

You'll want to edit outputbody.php so the correct syntax for including images in Simplepie is added to the file.

cvadnais
05-25-2007, 08:16 PM
You'll want to edit outputbody.php so the correct syntax for including images in Simplepie is added to the file.

What exactly is the tag to add to the outputbody.php file? Where can I find this--is it a "function"?

See my site at www.afnhawaii.net

I already have the RSS feeds coming in, showing the most recent posts in a CSS box on the front page of my site. I also have the most recent post in a box by itself. I want to show an image with that one.

Each of my posts usually contains an image. If I want to show the image and then the headline and summary of the post, how would I do that?

THANKS!