PDA

View Full Version : Sounds simple enough...

mistaWAC
11-30-2006, 04:46 AM
I'm looking for help on what I hope to be easy for someone else. I'm working on a website for a friend and would like to know if there is a way that someone could make make me a menu that slides in from the side on mouseover, but instead of a normal menu is a dog paw print. Each tow of this paw (four tows) is a mouseover button itself that shows where each tow takes you on mouseover.

Would these be possible?

BTW, this website is excellent. I've found very many useful tools that I've already implemented into my own website(s).

Thanks for everything!

GhettoT
11-30-2006, 05:17 AM
You could use something similar to this (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/slideinmenu.htm) DD script. But you would have to modify some of the code, and do some tricky image manipulation to split it up between the different mouseover sections. Good luck!

-GT

sreenivasulu.anthati
11-30-2006, 05:34 AM
Hi guys iam having one dynamically generated textbox beside that one image is there if i click that image date should be come to that textbox. i want to take id of that text box to javascript .but it is getting null in javascript function can u give any suggestion.

ur suggestion appreciated..