PDA

View Full Version : how to disable a specific .js file from loading within your page?

wacawaca
01-25-2005, 08:48 PM
I'm trying to set up an informative page on a server that has some advertisements. i'm fine with that, except with one that blocks part of my nav bar! it loads a specific javascript code after the <html> tag, after the <head> tag (within the head tag) and it loads the same code after the last</html> tag.

i've countered in the past using <noscript> tags before the aforementioned tabs and redirecting the code to a an unexistent frame and an unexistent hidden layer. And it works like a charm... BUT... when i need some fancier code, my own code blocks this script.
any sugestions?

i need to block a specific code named "tooltip.js"

thanks.

wacawaca

simonf
01-26-2005, 06:36 AM
Hi

Found this:

A class to handle file uploads with PHP. It features: allow or block file extensions; three different copy modes (consider existing files); detailed error reporting; filesize limit.

http://www.hotscripts.com/jump.php?listing_id=21052&jump_type=1

cr3ative
01-26-2005, 02:56 PM
I think it might be an idea to suspend this request until ddAdmin has had a look at this thread, under

# 1.4) No illegal requests- Do not post requests that are illegal or break the usage terms of the service in question, such as where to download warez, disable pop up ads on your free host etc.

cr3ative