PDA

View Full Version : Positioning problem on dropdown menu

PhoenixISP
10-06-2006, 01:02 PM
1) Script Title: ULTIMATE DROPDOWN MENU VERSION 3.5 by Brothercake

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/topmen3/index.htm

3) Describe problem: I have implemented this script and almost everything is perfect. The one and only problem I'm having is the positioning of the script on center. The problem is that if the page that the menu is on is opened via a small popup window, the menu is centered. But if you expand the window to full size the menu is off center, you have to refresh the page to get it where it belongs. Has anyone had this problem? Or better yet, is there a solution?

Thanks

monique
10-03-2007, 11:49 AM
I am not sure whether you are still interested in the solution to your question, but I ran into the same issue and found the solution for this.

Open your file custom.js and than in (approx.) line 86 you will find the following code:
var allowRESIZE = true; // allow resize/reload.

There you have to change what is behind the = sign into true (like you can see in the a.m. code). That should work!

Hope this will be of help (still)!?

Regards,
Monique

demianqro
10-28-2008, 04:46 AM
This Menu has a transparency option for the dropshadow, does anybody know a way to make transluscent the submenus?

Thanks =)