PDA

View Full Version : Help, anyone!!! PHP/MYSQL will Hire!

nagonavi
09-28-2006, 04:52 PM
Hey guys thanks for all the work you do, I have a small auction type site that I tranferred to another host, it has a MYSQL database, you can read about it in the "tables are grayed out thread from a few days ago. Anyway we are still trying to fix and from the $35 - $100 bids contractors have quoted It doesn't seem to be that sirious of a problem,we have been posting on php/freelance sites looking for anyone who can simply contact us, look at it, fix it, and send us a bill or what not we would be more than happy to pay in advannce or whatever. We have been posting on freelance sites for two weeks now simply trying to hire someone but the whole gestapo type of secrecy thing is simply taking to long. I haven't even given the address to the site to anyone cause either no one replies or the site is simply not working or *(&$%*&^#%^$#^%, you get the picture. Can anyone please call us 1.561.255.4049 Miami, Florida or email nagonavi@hotmail.com and ask for george or chey. The issue seems small (the entire site works perfectly with exception of one table in the database will either not process the info or the .php page is not sending the data to that table....I would love some advice on what to check I am kinda fluent with php my admin, back up and restore. :confused:

thetestingsite
10-20-2006, 01:34 AM
I have sent an email to you requesting information about the website problem that you are having. Please respond to the email, and I would be more the happy to help out.

djr33
10-20-2006, 03:34 AM
I'd be up for taking a look.