View Full Version : Why does IIS6 ask for password each time a page loads
09-15-2006, 09:31 PM
Config: Windows Server 2003, IIS6, ASP, PHP
Everytime I load a page I get a dialog box asking me for username and password. How can I get rid of this?
09-26-2006, 07:13 AM
1. Load your Internet Information Service manager
2. Select the Properties of the web site you are using.
3. Select Directory Security tab.
4. Click Edit button in Anonymous access and authentication control section
5. Check the Anonymous Access checkbox - It will be unchecked in your case i think.
After applying that try to display a page using http://localhost
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.