PDA

View Full Version : teacher need help with circular text trail!

andi
01-06-2005, 04:13 PM
Hi anyone who can teach a teacher
I use schoolnotes.com and I guess it's different from websites that you can create. We don't use <head> or <body> but we can add codes to enhance the appearance of the webpage. I want to add the circular text tail on mine but I haven't been able to get it to work. I set up a test webpage for anyone who is interested in trying to help a teacher. Please reply if you are up to the challenge.
Thanks!!
Andi

simonf
01-07-2005, 07:24 AM
Hi What is the link to the test page your talking about.... rgds,Simonf:cool;

andi
01-07-2005, 07:21 PM
Hi from South Florida
ok....the website is www.schoolnotes.com
click on edit notes
then type zip: 33029
account: test1
password: test2
Ok, here is the problem now.....I have learned that "pre-tag" needs to be checked (it's at the bottom of the edit notes section) in order to add the code for the circular text trail. I've done that, however, when that is checked, then I have trouble with my animated clip art not animating all the time, and the alignment of some of my text is off all over the place (I tried it on my regular webpage, too). I've added <br> to fix that and it seems to work but I'd like to see my animated clip art working consistantly. So my question is, is there any way to add the code for the circular text trail without clicking pre-tab?
Thanks, andi

simonf
01-13-2005, 08:39 AM
Hi

Password seems incorrect. E-Mail me the page code and I will have a look for you.