PDA

View Full Version : Basic Calendar Question, part 2

focallength
01-06-2005, 01:47 AM
Hello,

I would like to take the 'Basic Calendar Question' thread posted by bre one more step. Is it possible to get different dates to appear in different colors? ?For example, today to appear in blue, one set of dates in green and the other in red.

Thanks,

Keston

Minos
01-06-2005, 07:57 PM
yes it is. How many different colors are you looking to have? And what reason is each day that specific color...(granted, you could change the it, but it will help me with modifying it.)

focallength
01-12-2005, 01:08 AM
I am a wedding photographer. I plan on having a calendar on my site showing which weekends are booked and which are still available. So, for example, today would be blue, available days would be green and 'unavailable' days would be red. Thanks for the help.

Minos
01-12-2005, 09:26 PM
Hmmm. This is the problem. There is no way (unless you have access to some server-side scripting) to easily update what days are booked. I could do it, mind you, but any time you get booked, you'll have to change the script, and upload it again.

focallength
01-15-2005, 08:12 AM
Thanks for the help. Basic scripting, I don't have a problem with. This little issue is just above my head. I am sure that once I see the script, I will understand it and be able to update and upload.