PDA

View Full Version : Snowfall Effect Without snow.js File

Decadent Sympozium
08-05-2006, 11:56 AM
1) Script Title: Snow Effect Without Images

2) Script URL (on DD): Snowfall (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex3/snownoimages.htm)

3) Describe problem:

First of all warm greetings. I'm lately getting into scripting and currently am investigating various types of scripts and how they work. This particular one is fascinating and really works well - on a webpage with web folder where your website components are.

What I was wondering is does there exists a way of putting the entire script into the html code for the webpage WITHOUT the snow.js file, for example if you want to have that kind of effect on a blog (which does not has a server of your own where you can store files)?

I tried opening the snow.js file, and copying the entire script into the html code in a couple of ways but it didn't have any effect so I guessed I'm doing something wrong. That's where I decided to ask on the official forums. So, the bottom line is:

If there is a way of making the script work, without the file, by rightly placing iit into the html code of the site, could you show how? :)

Decadent Sympozium
08-05-2006, 12:18 PM
Nvmd guys, I figured it out.