PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Premiere Help Please.

Elin
08-05-2006, 03:36 AM
when i try to open Adobe Premiere this appears:

The procedure entry point psetGetDoKeyframeEveryNFrames could not be located in the dynamic link library PremInfo.dll.

please help!

mwinter
08-05-2006, 03:43 AM
I would guess that you have a mismatched library. The executable is searching for a particular exported function, but due to version differences, it can't find it.

Have you contacted Adobe support? It's Adobe software, after all, so that would surely be a better source of assistance.

Mike

Elin
08-05-2006, 03:46 AM
Can you help me undo all i did, transfering the plug ins from premiere pro to premiere 6.5 please

mwinter
08-05-2006, 03:52 AM
It would probably be simpler (or necessary) to uninstall the software and start anew.

Mike

Elin
08-05-2006, 03:55 AM
=/ Ive tried but it wont allow me for another error reason..

mwinter
08-05-2006, 04:06 AM
It is likely that you could manually delete the installation directory (ignoring any warnings Windows presents) and then reinstalling the software to the same place. However, it may also be necessary to edit the registry to remove related keys.

Unless you are comfortable doing things like that, I would not advise you try it. Especially because Adobe may be able to offer a less drastic solution.

Good luck, and in future, be careful when trying to use older plugins with newer software. At least make a backup, first. :)
Mike

Elin
08-05-2006, 04:58 PM
I listened to what you told me..But When i uninstalled it, i went into program files and deleted the adobe premiere 6.5...Then reinstalled it, thank you for giving me that advice :)