PDA

View Full Version : Lightbox V1 Image Viewer

confused
08-01-2006, 03:04 AM
Hello,
I am trying to use the Lightbox V1 Image Viewer on my web site. I downloaded all the files that were ZIPed to the web site and put the required code in. My website is on geocities (but I have also used the chrome drop down menu and loved it so i don't think thats the issue). Anyway when I am editing the page and use the "view" feature then it works correctly when clicked on yet if I view the page in a regular browser or if I have somebody try it on their computer it just goes to the image with a full size regular window...although you do get to see how it was *suppost* to look for a sliver of a second if you look hard enough. What is going on here?? :confused:

ddadmin
08-01-2006, 03:50 AM
Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6) for the proper posting format when asking a question.

jscheuer1
08-01-2006, 04:23 AM
We still need a link to the script you are using here on DD as ddadmin requests. However, all scripts are not created equal and Geocities is notorious for breaking many scripts so, that could be the problem.

We also would find it very helpful in assisting you to have a link to your live page - the one with the problem script on it.