PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With Email...for all the computer geniouses out there!!!

cheema_gary
12-24-2004, 05:49 PM
Well here is the situation.

I work in an office and everytime i send an email with attachments. i'm always wonder if the person has recieved all the information (because sometime the email can get pretty important) and I saw this happen once, I can't seem to do it my self, that is...

Is there a script i can add to my email that once it's been sent out and the other person opens it, they will get a pop-up of somesort asking them "If you have recieved this email in it's entirity please click "yes" if you haven't click "no"" and then i would recieve these results right away....

I know this is very difficult to achive, but if any one can supply me with the kind of script i'm asking for or any equivelents, it would be greatly appreciated... I use a microsoft Outlook

Thanks in advance...

cr3ative
12-24-2004, 06:49 PM
Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Help Documentation

To be notified when messages are delivered or read
Do one of the following:

To be notified about all messages

On the Tools menu, click Options.
Click E-mail Options.
Click Tracking Options.
Select the Read receipt or the Delivery receipt check box.

cr3ative

cheema_gary
12-24-2004, 06:59 PM
thanks alot man...

cr3ative
12-24-2004, 07:00 PM
Not a problem - but all it took was to ask the paperclip how to track emails.

Please, everyone, read the manual/help files/documentation first :|.

Merry Christmas
cr3ative

pcvoyage
12-25-2004, 02:33 PM
Sorry to jump in on this message, but how do I post a new message? I can read an existing one and post a reply, but don't see a button or link so I can post a new message! Thanks, KD

cr3ative
12-25-2004, 06:23 PM
Just go to a link such as Dynamic Drive Script Help and click New Thread.

cr3ative