PDA

View Full Version : Changing border of sticky note script

rizlaa
07-26-2006, 04:18 PM
Hi,

I'm using the sticky note script (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/stickynote.htm) and I'd like to know if its possible to use images for the border??

I've tried to put a table inside the DIV tags but that causes the table and sticky note to be displayed separately.

Is it possible to use images for the border?

Thanks,
Riz

ddadmin
07-27-2006, 07:23 AM
Hmm I'm confused on what you mean by using "images for the border?" The border for the Sticky note should be just that- a line border defined using CSS:

border: 1px solid black;

for example.

rizlaa
07-27-2006, 08:34 AM
I am trying to customise the look and feel of the sticky note to fit in with the rest of the website.

I am trying to format the contents of the div with the use of table tags but this seems to display the contents on the page and not in the sticky note. If i take out the table tag formatting the contents is displayed in the sticky note again!!

any guidance much appreciated.

ddadmin
07-27-2006, 08:43 PM
In Firefox, use of table tags within a DIV like this can create problems, though it really depends on the HTML content you're trying to embed. Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script so we can check it out.