PDA

View Full Version : Member Post ?Dynamic Forums

xvo2006
07-25-2006, 12:42 AM
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8416/dsswb3.jpg

How do I get this .css code like Dynamic Forums hav above ??

jscheuer1
07-25-2006, 04:47 AM
You could use FF's developer's extension to view or even edit (edit works for the local display only) the style on this or any page. I just looked at the listing of styles for the main forum page, they are extensive. I imagine though that the styles for that particular feature aren't too different from the default vbulletin ones. Are you using vbulletin?

xvo2006
07-25-2006, 06:33 AM
well , im using Invisionfree :) any supportive suggestion ?

jscheuer1
07-25-2006, 07:53 AM
Well, first of all, can you get the data that you want to display written to the page? If your forum package cannot make the data available to your page, no amount of css will help. If you can get the data written to the page, I'd suggest just winging it, format it using tables if all else fails, it is data after all, just the sort of thing that tables are meant for. On the other hand, if your forum package cannot make the data available to your page, you would need to switch to one that can. Help and advice about getting data like that written to your page would best be found in your Invisionfree manual and/or in a forum devoted to Invisionfree.

Twey
07-25-2006, 12:23 PM
format it using tables if all else fails, it is data after all, just the sort of thing that tables are meant for.Yep, definitely looks like tabular data to me. As such, tables should be a first resort, not a last :)