PDA

View Full Version : CSS im IE und Mozilla

Sascha999999999
07-09-2006, 09:46 AM
Hallo,

ich habe foglgende Seite erstellt:
http://www.sascha-net.homeip.net/user/klasse/online/bertram/cms/

klappt auch alles super, aber nur im IE, bei Mozilla, Netscape und Opera ist die Seite eine Katerstofe!!!

ich habe schon ein paar mal vesucht die Style und Größen angaben aus dem Table in CSS zu fassen, hat aber nie geklappt, hat jemand ahnung von CSS auf Tables?

Danke,
Sascha Ortmann

jr_yeo
07-09-2006, 09:49 AM
english please... :p

BLiZZaRD
07-09-2006, 10:11 AM
My German is horrible.. but I think I know what you are saying. s/he basically wants to know why her images and tables aren't working properly in FF and Opera, and only showing the way she wants them to in IE.

It's a CSS thing.. out of my league, but everything is right there in the source code on the linked page for a CSS guy to help with

jr_yeo
07-09-2006, 10:15 AM
German and CSS is way out of my league too :D

Twey
07-09-2006, 11:42 AM
Traurig, spricht niemand hier Deutsches mit einem annehmbaren Niveau. Wenn Sie auf englisch bekanntgeben, konnten Sie eine Antwort erhalten.

If that's some horrific German insult and I sustain bodily harm as a result, I'm going to sue Altavista. :p

BLiZZaRD
07-09-2006, 11:49 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

No insults, but the syntax is horrible! :D

Twey
07-09-2006, 11:55 AM
You should see the mess it makes of Japanese spam :p

Register standard of the ┃ & the woman is high very, it is. The there is no っ て reason which can register everyone, it is. The there is preliminary review before the registering. The judging register yes or no with individual examination. The the publication standard which becomes matter of concern when... with you say. It distinguishes at the & the annual income occupation house etc.. The it meaning that only the woman whose quality is high can register, it does.

BLiZZaRD
07-09-2006, 12:10 PM
HAHAHAH

the woman is very high it is.

HAHAHAHA

I need a nap...... :p

boxxertrumps
07-09-2006, 07:00 PM
If you put the "Hickory Dicory Dock" nursury ryme through a french translator then back into english, the peom is about drowning america...
*Edit*
Heres From FreeTranslation.com:
dicory to drown America
Puts to quay Smiles It Left to accumulate
THE CLOCK THE CLOCK Hit An
And down below It Ran the Pool of
dicory To Drown America
Here it is From Babel:
dock dicory of hickory
that the mouse ran to the top of the clock
the clock sounded one and to the bottom it ran,
dock dicory of hickory

Twey
07-09-2006, 07:09 PM
Well, babelfish only gave:
The dock dickory of hickory that the mouse functioned to the top of the clock the clock sounded one, the mouse fell downwards, dock dickory of hickory.

jr_yeo
07-10-2006, 02:21 AM
können wir dem armen Mädchen in ihrem CSS Problem jetzt helfen? :)

can we now help the poor girl in her CSS problem? :)

Twey
07-10-2006, 02:46 AM
We asked her to reply in English (if she can understand Babelfish's approximation of German). When she does so, we'll help, since we can't reliably get the information we need when nobody speaks German except BLiZZaRD, and that poorly by his own admittance.

BLiZZaRD
07-10-2006, 05:22 PM
"Poorly" is an over statement... 1 year in highschool.. and that was... wow 10 years ago... LOL

I do know most of the cuss words though :p