PDA

View Full Version : popups

Cheng
07-07-2006, 02:58 PM
Hi.

After the security update from Microsoft for ActiveX content in IE I had to fix the script so that these dotted lines were gone.
But as you can see if you open the - link - (http://www.tommys-service-enterprise.gmxhome.de/Nang%20Paya.htm) that most of the times the page is loading and loading even though all the content is present already.
Now I want to change these popups from Flash to GIF image popups.
By now I know how to do that thanks to the help from inside the forum here.
But I want that these popups look like the Flash popups with no window frame or top Explrer bar.
Can someone tell me how to do that?

Thanks in advance.
Cheng

BLiZZaRD
07-07-2006, 04:41 PM
If I recall correctly , Windows has done away with the state-less window pop ups.

You can try the chome windows here on DD... not sure that these will all still work though..

Cheng
07-07-2006, 06:01 PM
Hi.

Thanks for your reply.
Popus still working as you can see if you open this link here:

Link (http://www.tommys-service-enterprise.gmxhome.de/Nang%20Paya.htm)

And then click the image in the middle of that page.
So if Flash popups working, a centerd GIF works as well.
I know they do but I want that the GIF popup has no window frame same as the Flash popup in the example.
Probably you misunderstood me.
Hope one of you guys can help me to get rid of that window frame in a GIF popup.

Thanks again.
Cheng

BLiZZaRD
07-08-2006, 08:21 AM
Maybe I still misunderstand, Yes I see the Flash pop up.. and it doesn't have a boarder because it is a pop up in appearance, but not in actuality.. it is inside the Flash Movie, So you can create the same thing with your Gif images if they are inside the swf.

Cheng
07-08-2006, 08:34 AM
Hi Blizzard

......no I don't want the GIF image inside the SWF.
I want a Gif image that appears as same as the SWF without a window frame.
As I under stand the GIF image must be placed inside a layer as same as the SWF.
But then it is a different script alltogether because it got nothing to do with flash anymore.......

Thank you for your concern.
Cheng