PDA

View Full Version : How to Make a bookmark within fp hotspot

mogal777
12-16-2004, 12:22 AM
I have one large picture for a website index page - on that picture are 2 small buttons - BOOKMARK THIS SITE and EMAIL US - I'm using fp2003 and used the rectangle hotspot maker to draw the hotspot over the email - the popup comes up and I enter the email addy easily - of course that works, but when I draw the hotspot over the bookmark this site button, I can not get the java script in the code view right to get the noraml box to pop up and ask the viewer if they want to bookmark the site. I've tried entering index.html when the dialogue box opens for the hotbox info and then going into edit view and pasting this:

<a HREF=index.html#&quot; ONDRAGSTART="return false" ONCLICK="window.external.AddFavorite(location.href, document.title);return false" ONMOUSEOVER="window.status='Add to Favorites';return true">BookMark</a>

but it just puts the BookMark part in blue link at the top of the picture - which is not what I want - I want the little button marked BOOKMARK to work when someone mouses over it.... can anyone help???

thanks!