PDA

View Full Version : Paint Shop Pro X

Popinjay
07-06-2006, 12:01 PM
Have been using PSPX for about 6 months now, smashing programme would recommend. But what trouble I have with downloaded scripts, would be interested to know if anyone else has problems.

Arctic Fox
07-06-2006, 07:49 PM
Is that PSP 10?

I'm still stuck on v8 - they changed everything from v7, now I can't do anything (like draw a straight line by pressing the shift key).

djr33
07-07-2006, 10:48 AM
Hmmm... I still use 5 and I'm totally happy with it. I use Photoshop a lot more, but I'm very familiar with almost everything about 5.

What are you asking, specifically? Scripts... like filters or something? I guess this functionality is new.

You're not talking about javascript or anything to do with webpages, right? Just the program itself?

Popinjay
07-07-2006, 02:09 PM
Is that PSP 10?

I'm still stuck on v8 - they changed everything from v7, now I can't do anything (like draw a straight line by pressing the shift key).
Hello Abigail dreams, yes it is PSP10 - 10.03 to be exact. It has taken me a good 6 months to learn this programme, I also have animation shop 3, so with the two manage to create some nice silly animations, sad isn't it.

beccad
10-22-2009, 04:47 PM
Have been using PSPX for about 6 months now, smashing programme would recommend. But what trouble I have with downloaded scripts, would be interested to know if anyone else has problems.

Some scripts are made for each version of psp and will only work in that version. If you would like to learn to write your own scripts you could always join Learn to write and edit your own Scripts
http://scripts-n-scraps.blogspot.com/