PDA

View Full Version : Top Navigational Bar II keep refreshing the site

desaturated
06-30-2006, 02:34 PM
hi this is my 1st post and i am having problem with the script i d/l here

the script keep refreshing the site for every 3 sec.. this make the audience having a hard time viewing it.. can someone help?

below are the url:
http://www.ngi.com.sg

DimX
06-30-2006, 02:48 PM
Maybe you'll just remove these lines from the end of "navcond.js" (I'm not sure if they are really needed)

window.onresize=navBarReload;function navBarReload(){if(isMinNS4&&origWidth==window.innerWidth&&origHeight==window.innerHeight)return;if(isMinIE4)setTimeout('window.location.href = window.location.href',2000);else window.location.href=window.location.href;}
Or you may change it as follows:

window.onresize=navBarReload;function navBarReload(){if(isMinNS4&&origWidth==window.innerWidth&&origHeight==window.innerHeight)return;else if(isMinIE4&&origWidth!=window.innerWidth||origHeight!=window.innerHeight)setTimeout('window.location.href = window.location.href',2000);else window.location.href=window.location.href;}
Sorry, but I'm not sure if this will help :(.

desaturated
07-10-2006, 04:49 PM
Maybe you'll just remove these lines from the end of "navcond.js" (I'm not sure if they are really needed)

window.onresize=navBarReload;function navBarReload(){if(isMinNS4&&origWidth==window.innerWidth&&origHeight==window.innerHeight)return;if(isMinIE4)setTimeout('window.location.href = window.location.href',2000);else window.location.href=window.location.href;}
Or you may change it as follows:

window.onresize=navBarReload;function navBarReload(){if(isMinNS4&&origWidth==window.innerWidth&&origHeight==window.innerHeight)return;else if(isMinIE4&&origWidth!=window.innerWidth||origHeight!=window.innerHeight)setTimeout('window.location.href = window.location.href',2000);else window.location.href=window.location.href;}
Sorry, but I'm not sure if this will help :(.

thanks.. it works after i remove the line

but i got another problem now... i notice that i cannot access any drop down sub menu when i have my browser scrolled a line from the nav bar.. how can i fix that? if u guys dun understand what i mean, try to view the website i link here with your browser in "restore down" mode and scroll a line down from the top.. then try to link on any link from the dropdown menu... it unclickable...

can someone help pls? quite urgent :(