PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic Ajax Content

Morisatwork
06-21-2006, 01:32 AM
Hi Guys

I am using the above bit of code to display a number of htm files. All works fine on the testing server but I now have uploaded it onto the webserver and of the 20 odd pages I am trying to display about 4 work and the others nothing happens

Part of the code is

<ul id="nav-secondary">
<li><a href="javascript:ajaxpage('references/GeneralRef.htm', 'rightcolumn');">References</a></li>
<li class="first"><a href="javascript:ajaxpage('references/agl.htm', 'rightcolumn');">AGL</a></li>
<li><a href="javascript:ajaxpage('references/ak.htm', 'rightcolumn');">Andrew Kohn </a></li>
<li><a href="javascript:ajaxpage('references/BlueIll.htm', 'rightcolumn');">Blue Illusion</a></li>
<li><a href="javascript:ajaxpage('references/Camec.htm', 'rightcolumn');">Camec</a></li>
<li><a href="javascript:ajaxpage('references/C9.htm', 'rightcolumn');">Channel Nine</a></li>

Out of the above the last two display the others do not

I am not that familiar with ajax etc so but could someone point me any direction to see if I can get this code working.

Thanks

Moris

Morisatwork
06-30-2006, 04:01 AM
I am still having the problem. Has anyone experienced this ?

The testing server is Windows XP and the site is using Windows 2000. Is there a problem with the latter

Moris