PDA

View Full Version : I need a particular print script

Ch3vr0n
12-10-2004, 03:11 PM
Hya folks,

I've got a website that on some sections query's data onto a page. And i need to be able to print it. I know there is a window.print() script. But i need a print script that is somewhat "special". The data on the page is to wide for the standard 21cm page width.

So i am looking for a print script, that rotates the page from standing to lying down before printing. I need this, because otherwise half the data doesnt appear on the page, and the pages are too many to modify the printer options each time from standing to lying down.

I would very much appreciate the help and willing to place a (c) in the headers on the pages used.

Thx Ch3vr0n

ElectricHorse
12-13-2004, 06:39 AM
If u were using a "printdoc.doc" link for print script then maybe u cud adjust the printdoc so that it is set out in a landscape version. I think that might b able to work.

Ch3vr0n
12-13-2004, 08:50 AM
Hya folks,

I know there is a window.print() script.
No i do not use that kinda script. Never heard of it also. Thats why i'm askin for this script.

gigabites
12-14-2004, 07:13 AM
Well, my suggestion is to convert the data to pdf, and then print it from there...
I used this http://www.ros.co.nz/pdf/ Hell, it's a great script!

Ch3vr0n
12-19-2004, 07:37 AM
Cant do that. Since the data shown, is shown directly via mysql query's. And is modified each time when new data is inserted.