PDA

View Full Version : image thumbnail viewer images jumping around when scrolled and opened

designkitt
06-10-2006, 11:44 PM
Hello,
I have used this script on several pages of a website and all but one has this problem. Some more pronounced than others. Whenever you scroll over the thumbnail image and the larger image appears and then you scroll to the next, the thumbnails are moving or adjusting instead of staying static. Very annoying. The pages that are the worst have the least amount of photos.

Here's the url to one of the worst pages.
url removed as requested

Could someone please help me correct this problem. Hopefully if this page is corrected I can figure out what to do for the rest.

Thanks in advance!

designkitt
06-12-2006, 06:23 PM
Someone had suggested that in internet explorer for the mac, which is where I am having problems, that I may need to use an if clause since ms uses jscript instead of javascript. Does anyone know what the conversion would be?

Thanks.

ddadmin
06-13-2006, 06:37 AM
Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6) for the proper posting format when asking a question.

I'm not sure I understand the issue completely, though I should also note I don't have access to a Mac. From what I gather you mean the enlarged images appear to be jumping when you move the mouse from one thumbnail to the next? That could just be due to the fact that the enlarged images are of different dimensions, so the browser is adjusting each time a new image comes up.