PDA

View Full Version : New member- IFRAME scroller help

Migo
06-10-2006, 03:54 PM
First, by any answer, pls. don't use "Professional " words, because I'm not..., I'm building an HTML web-site, using the "FRONTPAGE"...

I just downloud the "IFRAME scroller FF1+ IE5+ Opr7+ ".

also, I downloud the "external.htm" (using: "save as a target"), I wrote on a "WORD" document & I "kept" it as an HTML file, between the HTML files which are operating the web-site (so the "PATH" is complite, I hope...).

BUT (!), nothing heppend...

May-be I didn't understand where to "PUT" the "external.html" file ?
Where is my mistake ?

Pls. an answer 4 a new builder. may-be, with the "COD" / examples & etc.

Tks. in advance !!!

If U want to see what I built til now, link to:
http://WWW.ParceladeDios.com
Migo.

Migo
06-11-2006, 03:15 PM
Is my problame too difficult for the forum members, or is it too easy, so no one is thinking that he need to answer ?...

Pls. ???

Twey
06-11-2006, 06:48 PM
Stop using Word. Don't ever use Word to create a website again, for so long as you shall live. :)

djr33
06-11-2006, 07:18 PM
It really will hurt you in the end.
Word isn't supposed to be for web design... it's a "bonus" feature that really should never have been added because it is just so bad. Heh.

The ONLY time you'd ever want to use word is if you have a complex document setup in there, and want to attach it to a webpage, like a resume or something.
Even in that case, it's better if you can redo it in a way that will really work on the web, but, its no big deal if you use it in those special cases. But don't use it in general.