- Based on DD Levels Menu v4.0
- Generator tool requires IE7+, FF2+, Opera 8+, or Safari 3+
- Menu code tested/ works in: IE6+, FF2+, Opera 8+, or Safari 3+
- Tool last updated: March 9th, 2015.
- In IE8 beta2, certain themes' (those that support easy alignment) sub menus drop down too close to the top main items. For the time being, this can be fixed with the following META Tag.
- In IE6, there may be minor display issues with the menu in general.
All Levels Menu Generator is an online wizard for quickly creating themed versions of All Levels Menu with a handful of attractive horizontal menu designs. Just click on the desired design to see a preview, and when you see one that you like, following the directions below. Enjoy!
Install Instructions For
Step 1: Download the theme specific .css file:
/ddlevelsfiles". This file changes
depending on your theme selected. Media content.
Step 2: Insert the following
code into the
<head> section of your page:
The above code references 4 external files and 2 images, which you should download below. By
default, they should all be uploaded to the sub directory "
relative to your menu page:
- ddlevelsfiles/ddlevelsmenu.js (download)
- ddlevelsfiles/ddlevelsmenu-base.css (download)
- ddlevelsfiles/ddlevelsmenu-topbar.css (Downloaded above already. Theme specific file).
- ddlevelsfiles/ddlevelsmenu-sidebar.css (download)
Step 3: Finally, add the below HTML code where you wish the menu to appear on your page:
The code of Step 3 above varies slightly depending on the theme you've selected. Specifically:
- The main DIV's CSS
classname changes accordingly.
- For certain themes, the HTML for the top menu items contains a
SPANthat wraps around each menu link (
In general, the portions highlighted in yellow above changes depending on your selected theme. This is useful information to know if you're modifying an existing All Levels Menu to use another theme.
And there you have it! For additional details on customizing the menu, see the main All Levels Menu page.